● The "Shibetsu River Flood Hazard Map (Web version)" (hereinafter referred to as "this site") allows users to browse the floods (prediction of flooding) in the town caused by the Shibetsu River on personal computers / smartphones.
● The following browsers are recommended for use on this site. Other browsers can also display its contents, but some functions may be restricted.
Internet Explorer 11.0 (Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10)
Chrome (Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10, Android OS 4.4 / 5.0 / 6.0)
Microsoft Edge (Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10)
FireFox 4.0 or later (Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10)
Safari 8.0 - 10.0 (Mac OS X)
iOS (7 to 10)
Android (4.0 - 4.4 / 5.0 / 6.0)
● Data on each location concerning hazards, features, administrative districts, etc. on this site are outlined for public disclosure only and may have errors.
● All hazard location data on this site was predicted based on certain conditions, and there is a possibility that it may exceed the prediction at the time of actual disaster.
● For the maps displayed on the background of this site and other map contents, follow the terms (i.e. Terms and Conditions) of the site guide. In addition, the map content does not indicate the use of land or specific boundaries of the land.
● For inquiries regarding this site, please contact Shibetsu Town Hall (標津町役場).
＜Information on Flooding＞
● The flooded area (predicted at maximum scale) is an area that specifies the range and depth of flooding predicted at the time of heavy rain when the river overflows under the conditions predicted for each river.
● This site does not show flooding caused by rainfall exceeding the predicted value, storm surge or in-water. Please exercise caution in areas that are not colored.
● The information below was announced in concordance with the Flood Control Law (水防法), revised and enforced on May 20, 2015.
Hokkaido Government Kushiro General Sub-prefectural Bureau （北海道釧路総合興局）
【Designation of flooding in predicted area concerning the Shibetsu River Water System】
Designated date month April 3, Heisei 30
Notification number Hokkaido Official Bulletin (北海道公報) No. 2972
Rainfall was calculated at 318 mm. , over the course of 24 hours in the Shibetsu River Basin.
● Because of the nature of the system, it is not adequate to judge the situation of each house, store, property, etc. only by information of "Shibetsu River Flood Hazard Map (Web version)". Regarding "Explanation of Important Parameters" (重要事事項説明) such as real estate transactions etc. , please be sure to check with the Hokkaido Kushiro District General Bureau (北海道釧路総合振興局) which specifies the warning area etc.
Article 1 (copyright and license of data)
1. All data is copyrighted under and belongs to Zenrin Co., Ltd. or a third party who is granted rights to it.
2. Shibetsu Town grants the following rights to this data to users within the scope of private use stipulated by the Copyright Law of Japan (著作権法). The user does not acquire any rights other than these for the data:
(1) Viewing the data displayed on this website with a Web browser.
(2) Printing out the data displayed on this website on a paper medium (data printed out under this medium is hereinafter referred to as "reproduction result").
Article 2 (Parameters to be observed)
The user shall comply with the following parameters:
(1) Reproduction (including printing), posting, extraction, processing, alteration, adaptation, transmission, etc. of all or part of the data, regardless of the method unless explicitly permitted in the preceding article is forbidden.
(2) Regardless of whether it is paid or not, the data (including all or part of copies, output, extracts and other usages) of data, regardless of assignment, permissions of use, transmission or any other method, may not be used by a third party.
Article 3 (Warranty)
If this site does not necessarily satisfy the purpose or requirement of the user, Shibetsu Town does not claim responsibility for exchanging, repairing, repayment of charges and other responsibilities (even if they exist).
Article 4 (Suspension, termination, etc. of this site)
1. Shibetsu Town can temporarily suspend all or part of this service temporarily when maintaining and inspecting this site.
2. When Shibetsu Town falls under any of the following items, it is possible to temporarily suspend the operation of this site without notifying the user in advance.
(1) In case of urgent maintenance and inspection of this site.
(2) When the operation of this site becomes impossible due to accidents such as fire and blackouts, natural disasters such as earthquakes and floods, war, riots, labor disputes, etc.
(3) In the case that Shibetsu Town decides the temporary interruption of management of this site is necessary due to operational or technical reasons.
(4) When this site can not be operated due to other obstacles, etc.
Shibetsu Town reserves the right to terminate the operation of this site at its own discretion.